HOW TO SIZE
1. Use a soft tape measure to determine the player's head circumference. Measure completely around the head, in the location of the forehead, above your eyebrows and below your hairline. A string can be used to measure the head as well; identify the distance, and then measure the string with a yard stick or retractable tape measure.
2. See below and choose (S/M) or (L/XL) based on the measurement along with your preference for a relaxed or more snug fit
(S/M) Head Circumference: 20 to 21"
20" (Relaxed Fit) ------ 21" (More Snug Fit)
(L/XL) Head Circumference: 21+ to 22"+
21"+ (Relaxed Fit) ------ 22"+ (More Snug Fit)
Give us a call with any questions: 1-844-863-7825
1. Place mesh side against the forehead
2. Bottom of Halo features contoured curves for ears
3. Unequal logo will be positioned on the left temple area
4. Place Halo contoured curves over the ears
5. Attach the Halo securely in back using velcro strips
6. For best protection, wear the Halo low on the forehead
Hand wash in warm water
The Halo has been a great choice to protect my daughter from head injury during her seizures. Unlike other brands we've tried, the Halo stays on even during an episode. And Halo customer service is excellent!
I have four concussions but I never wanted them to keep me from competing and doing what I love. I did research and these are the safest things. They look so cute for rugby and I feel like I can take on a whole team!
I love this halo. My daughter has epilepsy and these halos have kept her from getting black eyes and bumps on her forehead when she has a seizure. And they look cool, so it doesn't have the stigma of wearing a helmet. But what is up with the logo? Who thought an equal sign with a line through it would be interpreted as anything other than “Anti-equality”?!? I thought it was just me who noticed it, but the first day I sent her to school with one, her teacher gave her stickers to cover the symbol. After that, I added patches. Now, every time I buy one, I cover the logos on the front and back with patches. If you want people to rep your brand, you really need a new logo that doesn't scream “I don't believe in equality!”