You'll have more fun!
- Reduces risk of head injury*
- VA Tech Rated Very Good
- Play and compete with an edge over others
- Great protection for falls, collisions and headers
- Absorbs, disperses impact, reduces acceleration
- Especially great during any kind of practice drill where the head is at repetitive risk
- Greater resilience leads to more confidence
- In soccer, does not alter ball rebound speed or direction
- View comparison chart
Looks just like a headband!
- FIFA Law 4 compliant/ Tested to ASTM standard
- Hook and loop closure for custom fit
- 360 Degree impact protection
- Moisture wicking comfort helps you stay cool
- Nylon outer layer, closed-cell Accelleron® foam
- Military grade, patented, coated aramid fabric
- Medical Assurance Policy available
as compared to no head protection
RISK OF HEAD INJURY
It's a patented composite
Unequal HALO™ includes a coated aramid fabric and other advanced materials that together handle blunt force trauma and impact shock differently and better than typical plastics and foams. This is serious protection that looks just like a headband!
Tested to ASTM F2349-11
Up to 75%
Leading medical doctors, PhD's and scientists have concluded that a reduction in acceleration correlates with a reduction in concussion risk.
"It was my lucky charm in the recent World Cup. After 2 concussions I discovered Unequal and how protective yet great looking their Halo is. It's the perfect confidence-builder that keeps me focused on winning, not worrying!"
ALI KRIEGERWorld Cup Champion
"My career ended with a knee to the head. Shin guards are one thing, head protection is everything. Unequal has cracked the code on serious protection kids will wear."
BRIANA SCURRY2-Time Olympic Gold Medalist,
World Cup Champion
WE COULD SEE THE DIFFERENCE
“In the first few weeks of wearing her unequal halo, we could see the difference. She was gaining her confidence back on the field ... no longer afraid of being hurt again. The amount of protection she gains from this is something we all appreciate - it gives the entire family some peace knowing he has that added protection. She loves that it is lightweight allowing her to have fully functionality without any strain from the weight. The fact that this does not alter direction of headers either is a definite plus.”— Gus E. / Verified Purchaser