You'll have more fun!
- Reduces risk of head injury*
- VA Tech Rated Best Available
- Play and compete with an edge over others
- Great protection for falls, collisions and headers
- Absorbs, disperses impact, reduces acceleration
- Especially great during any kind of practice drill where the head is at repetitive risk
- Greater resilience leads to more confidence
- In soccer, does not alter ball rebound speed or direction
- View comparison chart
Looks just like a headband!
- Meets all aspects of ASTM’s headgear standard
- Military grade, patented, coated aramid fabric
- Hook and loop closure for custom fit
- Moisture wicking comfort helps you stay cool
- Nylon outer layer, closed-cell Accelleron® foam
- 360 Degree impact protection
- FIFA Law 4 compliant
- Medical Assurance Policy available
It's a patented composite
Unequal HALO™ includes a coated aramid fabric and other advanced materials that together handle blunt force trauma and impact shock differently and better than typical plastics and foams. This is serious protection that looks just like a headband!
Tested to ASTM F2349-11
Up to 75%
Leading medical doctors, PhD's and scientists have concluded that a reduction in acceleration correlates with a reduction in concussion risk.
"It was my lucky charm in the recent World Cup. After 2 concussions I discovered Unequal and how protective yet great looking their Halo is. It's the perfect confidence-builder that keeps me focused on winning, not worrying!"
ALI KRIEGERWorld Cup Champion
"My career ended with a knee to the head. Shin guards are one thing, head protection is everything. Unequal has cracked the code on serious protection kids will wear."
BRIANA SCURRY2-Time Olympic Gold Medalist,
World Cup Champion
COMING BACK AFTER INJURY
“When I first came back to playing, I was nervous about how I would play, how the headgear would feel, what others would say. But it was fine. Unequal ‘headgear’ looks just like a headband, it’s very lightweight, feels great. After my first header and I took my first fall, I realized I was Ok, that the protection was real… and I really got back to my old self.”— Bianca G. / Verified Purchaser
PROTECTED WITH THEM
“I did some exploring and that was when we found the unequal halo bands for soccer. We got the halo bands in her school colors. She had no issue playing with them at all. Actually, her team was crazy about making sure she always had the halo on if she was on the field! Now she just feels protected with them on. We ordered more colors for fun!”— Doug S. / Verified Purchaser
DIVING FOR A BALL
“The first game, on the first day, was the first time that she wore the headband and she took a cleat to the head when diving for a ball. I ordered the headband for her after reading an article about Ali Krieger wearing one upon returning to play following her concussion that April.— Mary Kay E. / Verified Purchaser