Blend of cushion and support!
- All day comfort means less fatigue at the end of the day
- 19% better shock suppression*
- Structured arch support, more stability & support
- Reduces foot, ankle, knee, lower back pain/discomfort
- Some say shin splints go away, runners can go farther, stronger
Best Suited For: Football, Lacrosse & Action Sports
Support and protection!
- Support technology with deep heel cup and arch support
- Military grade coated aramid fabric is layered within
- Ultra-light EVA foam for more resilience, better cushioning
- Anti-microbial to reduce odor
- Each insole weighs less than 2 oz
How It Works
Unequal’s patented battlefield body armor uses cutting edge materials like Kevlar®, Acceleron® and Tridur™ to disperse impact away from the head and body. With over 100 patents, some of America’s finest military and police units trust it every day. The same science that protects soldiers from bullets and shrapnel has been modified to help protect athletes.
It first found favor in pro sports among NFL players who flocked to the company’s protective wear once they heard the likes of Kurt Warner were touting Unequal’s protective power. Unequal gear, including body armor, helmet supplemental padding and headgear is or has been worn by thousands of players in the NFL.
UNEQUAL PROTECTS PRO FOOTBALL