Impact Tech Proven to Protect
- Made of premium materials including: DuPont® Kevlar, stainless steel rivets, high-impact slimline composite buckles
- A layer of Kevlar® is laminated into the interior padding providing the best protection and lowest weight possible
- Conforming takes on a new meaning with the slim profile and optional comfort padding that provides a cushioned barrier between your leg and the shin guard
- Vent holes also provide great breathability and airflow while working your game
- Each shin guard weighs slightly more than 1.5 pounds
- Available in three sizes, 14.5″, 16.5″ and 18.5″
Best Suited For: Baseball
Fit & Care
Measuring for Shin Guards
Start with thinking you'll end up with a 16.5" size as most people do (especially those in the 5' 8" to 6' 1" range). Fewer wear the shorter or longer size. Still, measure for sure. The goal is simple, you want no gaps between your knee and your plate shoes.
Measure your leg from the center of your kneecap down to where the shin guards will rest on your plate shoes. This will result in your shin guard size that you'll match up with shin guard sizes.
FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE, FITTING INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED.
THIS EQUIPMENT IS DESIGNED TO HELP REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY ONLY FOR THE SPECIFIC BODY AREA WHICH IT COVERS. THIS EQUIPMENT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT AREA WILL BE PROTECTED FROM ALL INJURIES. ANY MODIFICATION OF THIS ITEM IS FORBIDDEN.