Deadstop Exo Skeleton® is a large sheet of Unequal’s patented, ultra-thin, customizable, supplemental sports padding, trusted to take your protection to the next level. Also offered in four other levels of defense, and various thicknesses to fit any application. What pad will work best?
Customizable 8mm Padding
- Deadstop is recommended for HIGH level impact, use for high-risk positions or injured players in full-contact sports
- For optimal performance, can be used alone and/or with your existing hard shell or rigid padding
- Provides significant protection by reducing acceleration, absorbing/dispersing impact
- Added/customizable protection you apply to exact areas prone to repeated impact or injury
- Can be cut with sharp scissors, sewn into garments, placed into garment pockets or taped into position - see “Install Instructions,” (adhesive not included) *EXO SKELETON COMPOSITES INCLUDING "BLAST SHIELD" ARE MORE RIGID THAN THOSE WITHOUT
**DEADSTOP 18 x 18" IS MADE WITH RECTANGULAR AIR COOLING CHANNELS NOT SQUARE
Impact dispersion tech!
- Semi-flexible padding made with Unequal’s military grade composite of Accelleron® (closed cell foam), TriDur™ (coated aramid fabric), and Blast Shield overlay (flexible thermoplastic)*
- 8mm's thick, approximately the same height as five stacked quarters, Blast Shield adds rigidity
- Tech blocks impact shock in two ways, energy is initially dampened by top layer of elastomer, remaining wave is scattered laterally by embedded aramid fibers
- Two sizes available
- Air cooling channel technology (AC2T™) keeps the protected area cool & dry**
- Lightweight & hand-washable
OTHER AVAILABLE EXO SKELETON PADS
How It Works
Deadstop is recommended for HIGH level impact,
use for high-risk positions or injured players in full-contact sports
Exo Skeleton, and all of our gear works differently than typical plastics & foam.
What is the reason?
What is the reason?
Can be cut with scissors, sewn into garments, placed into garment pockets or taped into position to protect areas prone to impact or injury.
EXO SKELETON INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: EXO SKELETON’S LATERAL IMPACT FORCE DISPERSION PROPERTIES PERFORM AT A HIGHER EFFICIENCY WHEN FUNCTIONING WITHIN A LARGER PAD VERSUS A SMALLER PAD. TAKE CARE TO MAINTAIN THE LARGEST SIZE POSSIBLE.
- Sharp scissors or utility knife
- Cutting board or other flat surface
- Double sided tape, carpet tape, duct tape, Velcro, or strong needle/thread
- Exo Skeleton™ composites Armorlite,™ Repel,® Supermax,™ and The Wall® can be sewn with strong needle and nylon thread
- Deadstop™ requires an industrial strength needle
- Any pad may be drilled, if desired, to facilitate lacing
- Trace a template of a pad on a thin piece of cardboard or stock paper
- Cut out the out the template
- Place the template on your Exo Skeleton, tracing its edges with a marker, pencil or pen
- Using the scissors or utility knife, use extreme care to cut the Exo Skeleton into desired shape, following the edges marked in the previous step
- Use your double sided tape, duct tape, Velcro® or needle/thread to keep your Exo Skeleton in place
POSITION SO WHEN WORN THE GREEN PADDED SIDE WILL REST AGAINST YOUR BODY, BLAST SHIELD OR ARAMID FABRIC SIDE FACES IMPACT*
- Hand wash with soap and lukewarm water
- Air dry
*FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE, INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED. THIS EQUIPMENT DOES NOT GUARANTEE PROTECTION FROM INJURY.