- Pads take the impacts so you don’t have to
- Tech absorbs and disperses harmful impact forces
- Athletic trainers report fewer soft tissue injuries
- After practice or a game, you’ll notice the difference
Best Suited For: Football, Lacrosse & Action Sports
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Lightweight yet powerful protection
- Moisture wicking, stretch nylon blend
- Stretch material
How It Works
Unequal’s patented battlefield body armor uses cutting edge materials like Kevlar®, Acceleron® and Tridur™ to disperse impact away from the head and body. With over 100 patents, some of America’s finest military and police units trust it every day. The same science that protects soldiers from bullets and shrapnel has been modified to help protect athletes.
Viper Girdle Sizing
It first found favor in pro sports among NFL players who flocked to the company’s protective wear once they heard the likes of Kurt Warner were touting Unequal’s protective power. Unequal gear, including body armor, helmet supplemental padding and headgear is or has been worn by thousands of players in the NFL.
UNEQUAL PROTECTS PRO FOOTBALL