Slim protection in a hat!
- Designed specifically to be easily worn under your favorite ball cap
- Simply drops in and compresses to fit secured under the caps sweatband
- Concealed protection that reduces risk of head injury while skateboarding and in-line skating
- A low-profile alternative to a bulky helmet
- Skate with style while showing off your preferred branded hat
Best Suited For: Skateboarding. Not for bicycle use.
Unequal’s NURO® Technology
- NURO® Technology absorbs, disperses, deflects impact force
- FlexShell™ exterior w/Unequal TriDur® aramid fabric & Airilon® foam
- Vented with two air flow channels for optimal air circulation
- Flexible, easily fits most adjustable snap-back hats, as well as fitted hats 7-1/4 thru 8
- 360 degree protection, lightweight at 9.9 oz (Adult)
- Adjustable strap to provide a secure fit
- Medical Assurance Policy available
Unequal’s patented battlefield body armor uses cutting edge materials like Kevlar®, Acceleron® and Tridur™ to disperse impact away from the head and body. With over 100 patents, some of America’s finest military and police units trust it every day. The same science that protects soldiers from bullets and shrapnel has been modified to help protect athletes.
Disclaimer: Leading medical doctors, PhDs and scientists have concluded that a reduction in acceleration correlates with a reduction in concussion risk. Any player in any activity, game, or sport, can sustain a head injury even with head protection, and that no helmet, pad or Unequal product can prevent concussions or eliminate the risk of these injuries. See full product warning at unequal.com.
UnHelmet® Sport Install
“It’s good. He doesn’t complain about it being bulky or putting pressure on his head.”— Jon S. / Verified Purchaser
A GREAT SOLUTION
“…I’m really excited about this product, especially since umpires are supposed to wear their cap facing forwards under the mask, the standard catcher's skullcap doesn't work - this seems like a great solution.”— Mike W. / Verified Purchaser
GRANDMA & VOLLEYBALLS
“I have been going to volleyball games for more than 13 years to watch my grandchildren play in tournaments throughout the mid-Atlantic region. And I have thoroughly enjoyed it- except for the countless times I have been hit on the head with high velocity volleyballs. This year was different. I went to the tournaments equipped with an Unequal helmet well hidden under a baseball cap. When my granddaughter Katie heard about my new headgear she was nervous worried what grandma would look like. She pictured a huge football helmet or something else equallyembarrassing and was holding her breath until she saw me. She thought it was perfect! All of the coaches and parents were asking me about it once I showed them how it worked. This is a sport where concussions are quite common and all I spoke with expressed their amazement at how well it worked and yet could not be detected at all. When we played in the MLK tournament at the convention center in Washington DC I wore the helmet for the very first time under a fashionable cap. Well, I thought I would put it on when I got to my granddaughter Katie’s volleyball court but I was hit on the head even before I reached her court! I lost no time putting it on immediately! With my granddaughter’s approval I wore the unequal helmet and it saved me a number of times that day. These tournaments are held in huge places and believe me balls are flying in all directions. After that day I can thoroughly enjoy the games without fear of having a concussion. Thank you for a superb product! I totally love it!”— Maria J. / Verified Purchaser