Can be cut with scissors, sewn into garments, placed into garment pockets or taped into position to protect areas prone to impact or injury.
• Sharp scissors or utility knife
• Cutting board or other flat surface
• Double sided tape, carpet tape, duct tape, Velcro, or strong needle/thread
• Exo Skeleton™ composites Armorlite,™ Repel,® Supermax,™ and The Wall® can be sewn with strong needle and nylon thread
• Deadstop™ requires an industrial strength needle
• Any pad may be drilled, if desired, to facilitate lacing
• Trace a template of a pad on a thin piece of cardboard or stock paper
• Cut out the out the template
• Place the template on your Exo Skeleton, tracing its edges with a marker, pencil or pen
• Using the scissors or utility knife, use extreme care to cut the Exo Skeleton into desired shape, following the edges marked in the previous step
• Use your double sided tape, duct tape, Velcro® or needle/thread to keep your Exo Skeleton in place
POSITION SO WHEN WORN THE GREEN PADDED SIDE WILL REST AGAINST YOUR BODY, BLAST SHIELD OR ARAMID FABRIC SIDE FACES IMPACT.
FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE, INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED. THIS EQUIPMENT DOES NOT GUARANTEE PROTECTION FROM INJURY.
• Hand wash with soap and lukewarm water
• Air dry