SEI CERTIFIED-MEETS NOCSAE STANDARDS
- The most accredited lacrosse chest protection available - SEI Certified-Meets NOCSAE Standards, FDA issued an IFU claim for HART® CC pads and the risk reduction of commotio cordis soon after a published peer-reviewed study by Tufts Medical Center that verified the effectiveness of HART® pads
- The HART® Protection Zone which precisely surrounds the center and left side chest utilizes Unequal's HART® CC pads, a patented 4-layer composite made with Kevlar®, ImpacShield, Accelleron, and Airilon. Absorbs, disperses, dissipates impact energy better than typical plastics and foam
- Non-restrictive narrow design engineered with expert advisor Brian Dougherty, (Hall of Fame Goaltender), allows for complete range-of-motion
- Uniquely constructed low-profile chest pad does not negatively impact natural athletic movement of arms when stick handling, removable ‘Extender Pad’ protects abdomen
- Removable left rib pad protects against impacts to side nearest the heart, unlike others that leave you exposed; can be comfortably positioned for desired coverage without restricting movement; optional right rib pad available (not included)
- Three fully adjustable elastic straps fasten with hook & loop design for a secure fit allowing gear to stay firmly in place during play, for sizing measure chest - Small 26-36" - Medium 37-45" - Large 46-52"
Best Suited For: Lacrosse
This equipment is designed to help reduce the risk of injury ONLY for the specific body area which it covers. This equipment does not guarantee that area will be protected from all injuries. Any modification of this item is forbidden.
No thoracic or chest protector can prevent all cardiac or other injury, catastrophic injury and death may occur to the wearer despite using this protector.
This chest protector can be damaged by contact with common substances (for example, certain solvents, cleaners, etc.). This damage may or may not be visible to the user.
Lacrosse Goalie CC Chest Protector Sizing
MEASURE THE PLAYER’S CHEST TO PROPERLY SIZE
IMPORTANT: Please do not assume sizing as you would typically when ordering apparel. The Unequal shoulder pads are not sized as a normal garment and proper coverage is of paramount importance.
Players 5’8 - 6’2 tall & weighing between 145-155 may still be sized as SMALL in Unequal shoulder pads. Chest measurements determine the correct size to help ensure fit & maximum safety.
Small is a chest size between 26 to 36" - Medium 37 to 45" - Large 46 to 52"
Measure: Place a tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement. See sizing chart - locate player’s measurement within the various ranges of S, M, or L.