Youth L/XL -- Chest 30–35"
EASY INSTALL STEPS
1) Align velcro on shoulder straps and attach. Adjustment may be needed as a final step
2) Place left arm through attached shoulder straps and raise Hart Pad over shoulder
3) Position Hart Pad directly over the heart/chest area and hold in approximate position
4) With your right hand, reach behind and grab the back strap and bring it around into position and attach velcro as shown
5) Make final adjustments to shoulder and back straps to secure the pad for best protection and comfort
Give us a call with any questions: 1-844-863-7825
Just hand wash in cold water. Line dry.
My little boy loves it
The HART Pad does a great job at protecting the actual heart area - left side of chest. It does not interfere with movement and it's not a bulky chest protector or shirt. I can take it off in the dugout without taking my shirt off. As a right handed hitter it also provides rib protection on exposed left rib side at plate, a big plus.
We purchased the HART pad for my son that has a heart condition. He needed the extra protection under his regular protection. I really thought I was going to have to come up with some contraption. I ordered 2 because I wasn't sure on the size. The return on the other one was AMAZING! You couldn't have better customer service honestly!!