CLINICALLY TESTED HEART PROTECTION, NOW WITH REMOVABLE PADS
- FDA issued IFU claim for HART® CC pads and the risk reduction of commotio cordis
- Published peer-reviewed study by Tufts Medical Center verifies effectiveness of HART® pads
- Field players & hitters can play with confidence knowing they are protected from dangerous impacts to chest
- Base-layer design is form-fitting, comfortable, & easily concealed under baseball jersey
- Shirt is machine washable with the convenience of removable pads
Best Suited For: Baseball
- Shirt includes two pads to provide coverage for the front & left side chest where the heart can also be vulnerable
- Built-in pockets hold protective pads secure during play, curved main pad comforts to upper body
- Compression stretch fabric is moisture-wicking, breathable & durable
- Sleeveless shirt construction allows freedom of arm movement
- Pads are made with a flex-shell outer plate and comfortable foam to rest against chest
For maximum performance, fitting instructions must be followed.
This equipment is designed to help reduce the risk of injury ONLY for the specific body area which it covers. This equipment does not guarantee that area will be protected from all injuries. Any modification of this item is forbidden.
No thoracic or chest protector can prevent all cardiac or other injury, Catastrophic injury and death may occur to the wearer despite using this protector.
This chest protector can be damaged by contact with common substances (for example, certain solvents, cleaners, etc.).
This damage may or may not be visible to the user.
CC HART® 3 Baseball Shirt Sizing
For maximum performance, Unequal recommends using chest measurements to determine proper shirt size. If between two sizes, select the smaller size to ensure a comfortably snug fit.
MEASURE: Place a tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
Remove protective pads prior to washing shirt.
SHIRT: Machine wash on delicate with cold water. Do not use machine dryer.
PADS: If necessary, hand wash. DO NOT submerge in water. Allow to air dry.
IMPORTANT PAD & POCKET INSTRUCTIONS:
Reinsert pads into pockets with the correct orientation to ensure proper protection. (STRIKE SIDE” facing out. Soft pad side placed against chest) Insert pad entirely into top portion of pocket first, then stretch bottom portion of pocket over bottom of pad.
PROTECTIVE PADS MUST BE WORN IN THE UNEQUAL CC HART® BASE-LAYER SHIRT TO ADHERE TO STANDARDS.
FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE, FITTING INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED. THIS EQUIPMENT IS DESIGNED TO HELP REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY ONLY FOR THE SPECIFIC BODY AREA WHICH IT COVERS. THIS EQUIPMENT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT AREA WILL BE PROTECTED FROM ALL INJURIES. ANY MODIFICATION OF THIS ITEM IS FORBIDDEN.
NO THORACIC OR CHEST PROTECTOR CAN PREVENT ALL CARDIAC OR OTHER INJURY. CATASTROPHIC INJURY AND DEATH MAY OCCUR TO THE WEARER DESPITE USING THIS PROTECTOR. THIS CHEST PROTECTOR CAN BE DAMAGED BY CONTACT WITH COMMON SUBSTANCES (FOR EXAMPLE, CERTAIN SOLVENTS, CLEANERS, ETC.). THIS DAMAGE MAY OR MAY NOT BE VISIBLE TO THE USER.